10 interesting statistics about Marketing Automation
1. 79% of top-performing companies have been using marketing automation for three or more years. (Venture Harbour, 2017)
Marketing automation platforms enables you to implement automatic processes that will actually drive more sales, save time and help you be more consistent in your communication with your customers.
2. Businesses who nurture leads make 50% more sales at a cost 33% less than non-nurtured prospects. (Strategic IC, 2017)
With marketing automation software, you can ensure that all your leads are included in various long- and short-term nurturing campaigns.
3. Recipients are 75% more likely to click on emails from segmented campaigns than non-segmented campaigns. (MailChimp, 2017)
Marketing automation platforms makes it easy to segment your lists and personalize your emails to specific target groups.
4. Marketers say that the biggest benefit of automation is saving time. (Venture Harbour, 2017)
Marketing automation provides not only regained time and resources but measurable ROI towards all your marketing efforts.
5. The ability to segment email lists and individualize email campaign messaging are the most effective personalization tactics for 51% and 50% of marketing influencers respectively. (Ascend2, 2016)
With marketing automation software you can easily segment your lists and personalize all your messages to ensure that the right people get the right communication at the right time. Automatically.
6. Three-quarters of companies agree that email offers "excellent" to "good" ROI. (Econsultancy, 2016)
Email marketing remains one of the most effective ways of reaching your customers and generating revenue. With a marketing automation software you can take your email marketing to a whole new level!
7. 86% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with at least monthly, and 15% would like to get them daily. (Statista, 2015)
One size seldom fits all. Using a marketing automation software makes it easy to stay in touch with all your existing customers - on their terms.
8. 78% of consumers have unsubscribed from emails because a brand was sending too many emails. (HubSpot, 2016)
It’s easy to get over-excited with a marketing automation software that sends out emails without you having to lift a finger. Be careful not to scare your potential customers off.
9. B2B marketers say the #1 benefit of marketing automation is the ability to generate more and better leads. (Pepper Global, 2014)
Yes! Marketing automation software is a great way to generate (and qualify) your leads before the automatic and personalized marketing process begins.
10. Marketers using automation software generate 2X the number of leads than those using blast email software and are perceived by their peers to be 2X as effective at communicating. (Autopilot, 2015)
Segmentation and personalization are essential keys in lead generation and are easily achieved by using a marketing automation software.
Interested in knowing more about marketing automation and how it can benefit your business? Schedule a free Skype Call with us today where we look at ways of increasing revenue for your business.