Infusionsoft by Keap allows you to import contacts, companies, tags, products, and subscriptions. The most common import type is a contact import. The process for each type of import is almost identical. Before you import, make sure that your data is in csv (comma delimited) file format and that they have been properly prepared.
1. Go to Admin > Import Data
2. Or CRM > Contacts and then select Import Contacts from the Contacts menu.
3. Select Contacts and click Go.
4. Click on Browse to select a csv file from your computer.
5. Click on Next to start the import wizard.
6. Match the fields. The field name from your spreadsheet is on the left column. The Infusionsoft field name is on the right. Select the matching Infusionsoft field from each drop-down. If a matching field is not listed, you can create a custom field or select Do not Import this field to omit the field from the import.
7. Click Next when you have finished mapping your fields
8. Confirm Explicit Permission to send email. Read through the permission guidelines and choose Yes or No.
No - These contacts will be imported with the email status of Non-Marketable which means you will still be able to send them individual emails. You will not however be able to use these contacts in Email Broadcasts or Campaigns. Read more on Email Status
Yes - When you select Yes, you are agreeing to the Infusionsoft Acceptable Use Policy and are required to answer a series of questions regarding how you obtained the list you are importing. This information will be reviewed by our compliance team.
9. Click Next after you have successfully answered the questions. If some information is missing or incomplete, you will be alerted to provide more information.
10. Review your import. Click on Previous or Next to scroll through a few of the records to verify you matched the fields properly.
13. Click on Done to begin the import.